The Return of Birdwatching in Samas Beach Yogyakarta

I decide to observe again birds in Samas Beach because i need picture this object. I take a picture like vegetation which possible birds life, beauty point of interest view and beauty landscape.

If you have passed a gateway, take right small street. It's better you ride by cycle, because you can reach all the ways, no noisy and no scarry animals. You can see around where ever you like. There are many beauty place for to be watched. The pandanus vegetation dominated in here. That is my objection. Because this place usually birds can be found. If i lucky, i get their nest.

Oh yes, i see a group birds on a Terminalia catappa branches. The name bird is blekok (Ardeola speciosa). I count them about 10-15. I take a few picture for documentation.

I take for 2 an hor to observe. I sit and hide in shrub. It's enough my body feel ill. But no longer, the kingfisher come and sit on branch. I account only one. I look around this lagoon. In a center of lagoon, i see bird which have perform like kuntul, big (40-50 cm), white-neck, sitting on dry branch. Idon't know this name species. This bird not move, just a hed look to be moved.

I had taken a feww picture in the Samas Beach Yogyakarta. It's enough to me. I'll come back again soon later.