Where my birds in yogyakarta

My name is Yusnu Iman Nurhakim. You can call me iman. I am 28 years old. I live in Krapyak Wetan, 3.5 Km from Yogyakarta to south. I have spent my life time in Yogyakarta for 9 years. The first 7 years of my life in Yogyakarta, I studied in Gadjah Mada University. My major is Forestry Faculty with concentrate in forest resource of conservation study.

When i spent the first live in Yogyakarta, this city have lot paddy field. The birds like blekok (Ardeola speciosa) frequently had been seen on paddy field. They are in group. They feed like snail, insect and other molussc.

Every morning, i come and visit paddy field to watch this bird. With fresh air, cool weather, low pollutant i usually jog in surround Yogyakarta street. I usually stop for a moment when i saw the birds on paddy field. I sit near edge paddy field. I watch them. I feel happy if the birds fly in group and made "V" formation. Sometime i account them. I account birds there are 8-10 bird which can be counted. 

But, unfortunately the Yogyakarta city today is becoming the buildings cuty, crowd city, water pollution, trash in anywhere. Many paddy field gone, to be changed building. A street full vehicle, so crowded, poluttion in every where.. Trees cutting clear. The land is used settle. Every where you look, you just found buildings. The number of buildings have increased in each years. They built settlement, house, shop, house office an etc. I just found birds such as burung greja (Passer montana), burung pipit (Lonchura sp), Burung walet sapi (Colocalia esculanta). If i lucky i could to seen burung kacamata in shrubs.

The Yogyakarta city just remains green land such as mausoleum. If you want to get fresh air, cool air, low pollution come to mausoleum. You can go to krapyak wetan mausoleum which is one of sample.

I hope all people consider about this. I want my birds back to visit Yogyakarta city. I hope man and animals can live together. All i want is for people to start thinking about this things. I want to see the birds feed. I don't like see the birds in cage. I want to see birds fly on sky.